Friday 22 April 2016

Makeup Obsession : My Next Project ! :)

Hai Guys!!!!

It's been a while since the last post. I am really lazy and always procrastinate to post an entry. Hahahahaha.....

Anyway! I have an announcement. I want to make four makeup inspired look by Nicole Schezinger, Katy Perry and Mizz Nina (Malaysian Artist).

a) Mizz Nina


b) Nicole Schezinger "Beep"


c) Nicole Schezinger ''Wait a Minute"



  d) Katy Perry "If We Ever Meet Again"



I hope I've been very dedicated to finish all this makeup inspired look. Hehehe.. Ok thank you for reading guys!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Simple Makeup & Some Pep Talk

Hi guys!! I hope you enjoy this video and don't forget to subscribe!! [ Follow Me ] Blog : http://hidayahanne.blogspot.com/ Personal ...