Thursday 7 April 2016

Makeup Obsession : Affordable Natural Makeup Look

Hai... Happy Everyday!!!

Last night I filmed a video about affordable makeup look. For me, I am not very wealthy person, I am very careful in spending money to buy a makeup products. I don't want to buy some particular product that I will end up not using it. So, to avoid this happen, i will buy cheaper product. And yet still in my budget. :)

In this video, you will see I am using product such as Essence, Maybelline, Avon and Silkygirl. These products you can always buy it from local drugstore such as Watson or Guardian. For more info, please watch my video and thumbs up if you find this video helpful. Thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Simple Makeup & Some Pep Talk

Hi guys!! I hope you enjoy this video and don't forget to subscribe!! [ Follow Me ] Blog : http://hidayahanne.blogspot.com/ Personal ...