Thursday 17 December 2015

Makeup Obsession : Retro Look 1

Hi Guys,

I should have film a video on this look but I am in a rush and not able to do so. But I do take a few pictures. And I will film the exact look when I have some time. 

This look basically focused on bright eye shadow with the dramatic wing liner. And ohhh.. Red lipstick! That was my favorite part. So, let's go for the products I'm using.




a) Face : I spread the Clear & Matte Foundation all over my face including the eyelid. Then I topped up with some Coverstick by Essence to cover all the blemishes. Then, I applied Natural Mineral Loose Powder by Elianto to set up the foundation. I also applied some dark shadow for contour. 

b) Eyes : I put gold colour on the eye lid. Make sure it didn't reach the crease because we will put the dark color eye shadow such as black or dark brown there. Then, apply the dramatic eyeliner to your lash line. Put some mascara and fake lashes if you want to. Don't forget to tightline your waterline..!

c) Lips : For the lips, I apply Kissproof Lipstick in the shades of red. 

So this is the final look.....





Ok guys! That's all from me. I will update here if i'm recording again this look. Thank for reading.. Byeeee!!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Simple Makeup & Some Pep Talk

Hi guys!! I hope you enjoy this video and don't forget to subscribe!! [ Follow Me ] Blog : http://hidayahanne.blogspot.com/ Personal ...