Monday 21 December 2015

Makeup Obsession : Malaysian Drugstore Haul - Catrice Cosmetics

Hi Guys,

Last Friday, I went to one of a drugstore in Malaysia, which is Guardian. I feel so excited to watch all the promotion sale for Christmas. We can see all brand/product have a promotion sale. From the makeup until the vitamins..

So, I said to myself. Why not I grabbed a few makeup product? Hahaha.. Myself didn't argue with me. Then , I'm heading to a brand counter which is Catrice Cosmetics. 

And this is the list for makeup product that I bought in there :-

a) Eye Primer for about RM16++.
b) Lip Liner for about RM10++.
c) Mascara for about RM22++. (Free one).

Yeah, I also filmed a Haul Video for this product. Don't forget to watch and comment down below what do you think of this product. TQ for watching and reading guys!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Simple Makeup & Some Pep Talk

Hi guys!! I hope you enjoy this video and don't forget to subscribe!! [ Follow Me ] Blog : http://hidayahanne.blogspot.com/ Personal ...