Thursday 26 November 2015

Makeup Obsession : Party Makeup Look (Goddess Inspired)

Hi Guys,

Yesterday's night, I was so boring and empty. I finished my dinner so early. So I was thinking.. Why not I make a makeup tutorial video. So, I took all my makeup kit and started my engine. HAHAHAHA...

This is the final look

I suggest you wear this look when you're having a party, prom or going to club. It might be too dramatic for simple look especially when you put all the accessories on.

The product that I've been using in this tutorial is Elianto's Eyeshadow, Naked 2 Palette, Essence's Foundation and Maybelline Eyeliner. You can put on fake eyelashes if you want to. In this tutorial, I do wear it.

For the next tutorial, I think I will be uploading Retro Look because I was attending my company's annual dinner on December. The theme for the dinner is Retro. I will never buy a very fancy attire for that, enough for nice and clean one.

So, if you're having some ideas for me to do a tutorial, pls comment down below and I will try to update it for you. Thank you for watching and reading guys! Bye...

Opss.. This is my video for this look. Enjoy!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Simple Makeup & Some Pep Talk

Hi guys!! I hope you enjoy this video and don't forget to subscribe!! [ Follow Me ] Blog : http://hidayahanne.blogspot.com/ Personal ...