Wednesday 11 November 2015

Makeup Obsession : Kajol Inspired Makeup Look

Hai Guys,

Today my entry is about celebrity inspired look which is Kajol. She is very good actress. Her movies remind me my childhood memories and all my teenage love story. I'm so in love with her movies and songs.

In this look, I'm using all my usual make up products such as Elianto, Avon, Essence and a new product which is Kiss Proof Lipstick. It did kiss proof but after I'm removed the product my lips became a bit dry.

So, don't forget to check on my new video that I linked down below and thank you for watching. Bye guys!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Simple Makeup & Some Pep Talk

Hi guys!! I hope you enjoy this video and don't forget to subscribe!! [ Follow Me ] Blog : http://hidayahanne.blogspot.com/ Personal ...