Tuesday 1 March 2016

Makeup Obsession : Dayang Nurfaizah Inspired Makeup Look

Yeay!!!

Finally I have film this video! As I told you, I want to do a celebrity inspired makeup look in my entry before. 

see my previous entry : 

(https://hidayahanne.blogspot.my/2016/04/my-makeup-obsession-my-next-project.html)

And I choose Dayang Norfaizah. Maybe I will do Siti Nurhaliza makeup look in the future. The product that I've been using in this video are :-

a) Face - Mix Essence Clear and Matt Foundation with Elianto CC Cream 
            - Contour with Essence Brow Designer
            - Highlight with Naked Palette
            - Coverstick by Essence

b) Eyes  - Catrice Cosmetics Eye Primer
            -  Avon Simply Pretty Goddess Palette
            -  Catrice Cosmetics Kohl Kajal
            -  Silkygirl Sharp Precision Eyeliner Pen
            -  Catrice Cosmetics Mascara
            -  Fake Lashes by Mr Diy

c) Brow - Brow Designer by Essence

d) Lips - Kiss Proof Lipstick

So I hope you will enjoy watching this video. If you like this look, pls give this video a biggg thumbs up!! Thank you for watching..



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Simple Makeup & Some Pep Talk

Hi guys!! I hope you enjoy this video and don't forget to subscribe!! [ Follow Me ] Blog : http://hidayahanne.blogspot.com/ Personal ...