Thursday 17 September 2015

Makeup Obsession : My Soft Glam Look



Hai, today I want to update a new look for you guys. Soft Glam Makeup Look. It is not very glamorous but yet stunning for me. So, let go through the product I have been using!

a) Face 

- Elianto CC Cream all over as based and set it up with Natural Mineral Loose Powder.

b) Countor 

- Take some darker than your skin tone eyeshadow and apply to your cheek and your nose to make it bit define. If you are not very confident, don't put on too much product. 

c) Brow

- I'm using Essence Eyebrow Designer in shade 02 Brown.

d) Eyes

-Naked pallette guys!! hehehehe.. Naked pallette is very suitable for my skintone becoz I am a bit warm tone skin. Ok, first, I smugde Pistol E/shadow all over my lid. To make a transition color. Then, I pat the Blackout E/shadow only in my crease and blend it well. Then, I line my waterline with Crayonliner Eyeliner by Maybelline. Put some mascara, Avon Simply Pretty Long Lash Waterproof Mascara and we're done! :)

Oppss.. Foxy E/shadow in my inner part of my eyes and Bootycall E/shadow for highlighting.

e) Lip

-Kissproof lipstick in red color.

So, this is the look. I hope this post will be very useful for you guys. Till next time.. Bye2.. ;)






No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Simple Makeup & Some Pep Talk

Hi guys!! I hope you enjoy this video and don't forget to subscribe!! [ Follow Me ] Blog : http://hidayahanne.blogspot.com/ Personal ...